Interested in an apprenticeship?
Now taking applications for Winter 2016-17 and full season 2017.
Interview or personal reference from a mutual acquaintance is required, as well as a drivers license.
For a more intensive experience with cheesemaking and goat husbandry, we offer an apprenticeship through the Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association. Our season runs from March or April through November, and we offer room and board and a small stipend. Only the very serious need apply — this is hard work. For 2017 season, we will be offering three full-time apprenticeships. Personal interview required.
• Here’s what to do to apply:
1. Read our About Apprenticeship page for photos and descriptions of work to be done.
2. Read our full apprenticeship description on the MOFGA Apprentice webpage. We are Knox07.
3. Apply through MOFGA (Maine Organic Farmers & Gardeners Associatioin), using their application. There is no fee to apply.
4. Please contact us to arrange an interview. ** Interview or personal reference from a mutual acquaintance is required, as well as a drivers license. **
NOTE: Failure to follow these steps to apply will indicate that you cannot follow directions and will deduct from your application…
Read about a former apprentice’s experience.
Email: appletoncreamery – at – gmail dot com