We’ll have updates on this, our Jubilee 25th Anniversary season coming soon! Check out our Silver Jubilee page.
Our farm stand will be open both Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm for the 2019 season. We’re at 780 Gurneytown Road in Appleton. Credit/debit welcome.
When the stand is open you can hang out on the deck and view the goats, purchase Appleton Creamery cheese and assorted products, and if one of our cheese makers is available, we just might be selling a “guided cheese plate”, an opportunity to taste and learn about our many cheese varieties.
Our Annual Events
• Kid Hugging Day — Sunday, April 28, 2019, 11 am – 4 pm.
• Celebrate June Dairy Month — Sunday, June 9, 2019 times TBA
• Maine Open Farm Day — Sunday, July 28th, 2019, 11 am – 4pm
• Open Creamery Day Goatapalooza – Sunday, October 13, 2019, 11 am to 4 pm . Always the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend, sponsored by the Maine Cheese Guild
• Christmas Tree Drop Off Day – recycle that tree, the goats love them. First Sunday in January, with hot chocolate served and cheese for sale.
Other Events NOT at the Farm
• Maine Cheese Festival – We’ll get the details on this even when they become available.
KID HUGGING DAY – Our past event
An annual event at Appleton Creamery, and ME Water Buffalo Co, where you can get some hands on time with the young ones. The farm stand will be open. Additional kid & calf hugging days will be added in May and June.
Here are some images from previous kid and calf hugging days.